Meet your new favourite brownie recipe.
Flourless Fudge Brownies are gooey, super rich, ultra fudgy and have the crackly top we all want and desire in a brownie. These are dense and fudgy with no chance of being cakey and with only two eggs in the mix, these brownies aren’t ‘eggy’ either.
I’ve shared a fair few brownie recipes on my blog. From rich cocoa brownies, to chewy brownies to even egg white brownies which also happen to be flourless. It’s no secret I love a good brownie – I mean it HAS to be good – and I know you do too so it seemed only right to share yet another variation with you. After all, you can never have too many brownie recipes.
You can use different recipes for different occasions. This recipe wouldn’t be as suitable for theseBrownie Mallow Balls say but if you want to impress everyone with a no fail, fudgy, dense, gooey brownie… This is the one. This recipe right here is your new go to.
Struggle with wheat or need to appeal to your gluten free friends? This is again, the recipe for you.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and as always, if you make this recipe or any of my other recipes, #lightscamerabake on Instagram and show me your creations.
- 100gMilk Chocolate
- 150gDark Chocolate
- 1/3CupBrown Sugar
- 1TspVanilla Essence
- ¼CupChocolate ChipsOptional
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line an 8”x8” baking pan with baking paper.
- Melt the butter, milk chocolate and dark chocolate together.
- Beat the eggs, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla essence together.
- Add in the chocolate mixture and mix.
- Stir in the cocoa, cornflour and chocolate chips (if adding).
- Pour into the prepared pan in an even layer and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- The middle will wobble and the tops and sides will be set.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes before slicing.
You could replace the chocolate chips fro white or dark chocolate chips.
You could use all dark chocolate for a richer brownie.