It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a S’mores recipe on LCB but I’m changing all that today.
White Chocolate S’mores Bars are a gooey white chocolate slice with a layer of white chocolate buttons, marshmallows and digestives (graham crackers) running throughout the middle.
The idea of a white chocolate s’more hit me one day and I just knew I had to create a recipe. After all, some people prefer white to milk or dark chocolate.
There’s something about that sweet, white chocolate tastes that seems to work so well in baking and after pairing it with marshmallows in these s’mores bars well… You may never go back to regular chocolate again!
I was worried these would be a little too sweet with the melted white chocolate and condensed milk baked right into these but surprisingly they aren’t.
The condensed milk compliments the white chocolate flavour in these creating a fudgy, gooey white chocolate slice. Add in the crunch from the digestives, the oozing, gooey marshmallows and melting nuggets of white chocolate buttons and you have yourself one of the best s’mores related recipes you will ever make!
- 1/2 Tin Condensed Milk
- 100 g Butter Melted
- 150 g White Chocolate
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 and 1/4 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/3 Cup White Chocolate Buttons
- 1 Cup Chopped Marshmallows
- 15 Digestives or Graham Crackers
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a 9x9 baking tin with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together and mix in the condensed milk.
- Add in the egg and vanilla essence and beat.
- Mix in the flour and baking soda.
- Lightly crush five digestive biscuits and stir in.
- Press half into the base of the prepared tin.
- Top with a layer of digestive biscuits, sprinkle with white chocolate buttons and chopped marshmallows.
- Top with the remaining mixture.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Check at 20 minutes and the middle with wobble slightly with a golden top and sides.