Today I bring you another video! I have had this recipe and tutorial filmed for a few weeks now but I seem to keep procrastinating the actual editing of the video. Until now that is…
This recipe has a special place in my heart. It contains everything I love. Ooey gooey, chewy blondies filled with chocolate chips and cookies and cream chocolate that is then topped with more crushed oreos and cookies and cream chocolate! That’s right, these Cookies and Cream Blondies are over-the-top and right up my – and I hope your – alley.
The base of these blondies is my go to blondie recipe that has also been used here on my blog. I love having a fantastic base recipe that can then be adapted in different ways to create new and exciting flavours. I hope this base becomes your go to as well!
In this recipe I used a cookies and cream centered chocolate bar as that is what I could get my hands on where I am, but you can use any cookies and cream flavoured chocolate you want. I also add white chocolate chips to my blondies as that enhances the cream flavour of the cookies and cream. You can had regular milk chocolate chips if you wish. Or a mixture of both! Double the chocolate double the deliciousness right?!
I topped mine with more crushed cookies and cream chocolate and crushed Oreos but this is completely optional. I just wanted my blondies really over the top!
You can view the tutorial below or find it on my YouTube Channel.
- 75 g Butter, Melted
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 100 g Cookies and Cream Chocolate, Crushed
- 1/4 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 3 Oreos crushed (to garnish)
- 50 g Cookies and Cream Chocolate crushed (to garnish)
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line an 8"x8" baking tin.
- Melt the butter and mix the with brown sugar.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat in.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder and baking soda until all combined.
- Stir in the crushed cookies and cream chocolate and white chocolate chips and then pour into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the skewer inserted comes out with crumbs attached.
- Will be slightly under baked but that's how it should be.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before garnishing with crushed Oreos and cookies and cream chocolate.
Garnish is optional.
You can use regular chocolate chips instead of or combined with the white chocolate chips.
I hope you enjoy these cookies and cream blondies and the video tutorial!