This is the easiest and most adaptable recipe you will ever find! This Cookies and Cream Rocky Road is packed full of confectionery, cookies and cream chocolate, Oreos, marshmallows and then smothered in melted chocolate. This is simple, no bake and takes just five minutes to make. The hardest part is letting it set before diving right into the pan!
This rocky road is seriously amazing! I can’t even count the number of times I have made this. I’ve made it with my friends, for party’s and just for myself and it never ceases to impress people – myself included! This rocky road is like biting into a chocolate bar. A chocolate bar packed full of cookies and cream flavours and marshmallows.
As I said above, this rocky road contains crushed Oreo cookies, marshmallows, crushed cookies and cream chocolate and assorted confectionery. (In this case I used mostly m&ms and a few smarties I had in the cupboard.) No nuts in sight like most rocky road. The beauty of this recipe is that it can be adapted many different ways. You like nuts in your rocky road? Add them in. You want different confectionery? Replace the m&ms. You want more cookies and cream flavour? Use a mixture of white and milk chocolate to melt and hold the rocky road together. The key components of keeping this rocky road a cookies and cream flavour is keeping the crushed Oreos and crushed cookies and cream chocolate. You could even replace the melted milk chocolate with all white chocolate if you prefer!
There are so many different combinations you could try with this cookies and cream rocky road that to list them all would be impossible. So use your imagination and try some of your own! I’m not going to type out how to make this as it is just too easy, plus, that’s what the video is for!
- 1 Packet Oreos, crushed
- 2 Cups Marshmallows, chopped in half
- 150g Cookies and Cream Chocolate, lightly crushed
- 1/2 - 3/4 Cup of M&M's (or other confectionery)
- 360g Milk Chocolate, melted
- Line a 9x13 pan with non stick paper and set a side.
- First crush your Oreos and lightly crush your cookies and cream chocolate, ensuring there are still some chunks.
- Place the Oreos and cookies and cream chocolate in a bowl.
- Add the chopped marshmallows and m&ms (or other confectionery).
- Pour over the melted chocolate and stir until it is coating everything in the bowl. (You need to work fast here as the chocolate will begin to set.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and press into an even layer.
- Refrigerate until set. This can take between half an hour to an hour.
- I try to slice mine after it has been in the fridge for 15 minutes. That way it is set enough to slice but not so set that it just breaks.