(Note: Underneath all that delicious frosting, is my delicious chocolate cupcakes!)
These seriously cannot get much better! I’m telling you, its like Christmas biting into one of these!
This frosting is so rich and delicious and paired with the chocolate cupcakes, they are just to die for!
HONESTLY, Make them!
- 2 and 1/4 Cups Icing Sugar (288g)
- 20 g Butter, Softened (2 Tbsp.)
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa (25g)
- 2 Tbsp. Cream or milk
- Beat the softened butter until creamy.
- Add cocoa and cream or milk and beat.
- Slowly add the icing sugar as the beaters are going.
- If the mixture is too stiff add a bit more cream or milk until it is the right consistency.