Menna from Menna Rachel has nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Menna is an aspiring make up artist who shares her journey to becoming a make up artist, book reviews and baking recipes! You can head find her blog here.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. (Okoto Enigma, Award Creator.)
What to do?
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
- I am a walking contradiction. I like dressing up but rarely do as I like wearing oversize jerseys and feeling comfortable. I’m very creative but also very analytical. I love all things gothic and horror yet my I’m also quite girly at heart.
- I watch the first Harry Potter movie whenever I’m sick. I remember watching it during the night when I was around 8 years old when I couldn’t sleep due to chicken pox and have since found it comforting whenever I feel run down.
- I recently moved to Australia from New Zealand.
Questions Menna Asked
- Which is better, beans on toast or fish fingers and custard?
Hmm I’m going to have to say beans on toast. I could actually eat that combination and I have in the past, where as, I am not a fan of of fish or custard and together sounds like hell!
- Where’s your favourite place, and why?
That is a really tough question! I have a lot of favourite places in terms of travel but nothing beats home. Home in New Zealand as it is where I am the most comfortable. Where I can be myself, relax with a good movie and cuddle my cats!
- What has been your favourite part of your blogging journey so far?
Another tough one! Probably a mixture of learning all the new skills I have. Without blogging I wouldn’t have taught myself website design, development, social media managing, marketing and all that goes with running a blog/business. Also all the recipes I get to create and ‘taste test’. 😉
- What’s your Hogwarts house?
Until today I have never taken that test but I just took the test and I am apparently in Gryffindor for my bravery, courage, risk taking and leadership skills.
- Do you prefer to watch films or read books?
Both. I love reading. I read all the time and movie adaptations will never beat the book I also adore movies. If you didn’t already know I am an aspiring film maker so movies are a big passion and huge part of my life!
My Nominees Are:
1. Maverick Baking – http://maverickbaking.com/
2. Brooklyn Farm Girl – https://brooklynfarmgirl.com/
3. georgieats – https://georgieats.com/
4. The Lilly Mint Blog – https://thelillymintblog.com/
5. This is Megan Kerr – http://www.thisismeagankerr.com/
6. Livvy and Molly – https://livvyandmolly.wordpress.com/
7. Lil’ Cookie – https://www.lilcookie.com/
8. The Itsy-Bitsy Kitchen – https://itsybitsykitchen.com/
9. Marsha’s Baking Addiction – https://marshasbakingaddiction.com/
10. Sweetest Menu – https://www.sweetestmenu.com/
Five Questions For My Nominees Are
- What as a craze or fandom you were apart of? (Twilight, One Direction, Unicorn, etc)
- If you could do one thing for the rest of your life what would it be, and why?
- What is one piece of advice you would give to an aspiring blogger?
- What is your favourite film, and why?
- If you could be anyone else in the world for a day, who would it be?
My Top 5 Blog Posts
- Salted Caramel S’mores Brownies
- Nutella KitKat Cookie Pie
- Malteser Chocolate Cake
- Nutella Cheesecake
- Homemade Cookie Dough
Thank you, Menna, for nominating me! This is such a fun experience and it’s great to connect with more bloggers, share some of my favourite blog posts and engage with readers. Be sure to check out everyone’s blog, I’ve put all of their links above!
To everyone I’ve nominated, I look forward to seeing your responses.