No need to turn your oven on for these beauties! These Malt No Bake S’mores Bars can be whipped up in minutes and all you have to do is wait for them to set. Or don’t. I tend to eat the mixture right out of the bowl but if you have to serve these then do what I do…. Make one batch for you and one batch for everyone else! #YOLO
These malt s’mores bars are really very simple to make. With just four ingredients and no oven required, you have no excuse not to make these.
All you need to do is crush the malt biscuits, chop the marshmallows, throw them in a bowl with the chocolate chips and condensed milk and mix.
Too easy if you ask me!
As it’s summer at the moment in New Zealand, these bars are great for those hot summer days where you want a sweet treat without having to turn on the oven and heating up your house. Because, our summer has been SOOO hot so far….. So so hot…. #Sarcasm
Our summer has been more of a winter than our last winter actually was (if that makes sense). In, fact, w just a fresh lot of snow on our mountain about two days ago.
I hope everybody’s week has been good so far. I know mine got a little brighter after making these, so you should really make them.
Seriously, you should.
- 1 Cup Marshmallows Chopped into quarters
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Packet Malted Biscuits Crushed
- 1/2 - 1 Tin Condensed Milk
- Line a 9x9 tin with non stick paper.
- In a bowl place the crushed malt biscuits, chocolate chips and chopped marshmallows.
- Pour in 1/2 a tin of condensed milk and mix together.
- If the mixture is too stiff and crumbly, add another 1/4 of a tin of condensed milk.
- If it is still to crumbly or not gooey enough for your liking, add the rest of the tin.
- Everyone has their own preferences for how gooey they want these.
- Just keep in mind if they are runny they won't set and if there is not enough condensed milk they will crumble and fall apart.