KitKat Chocolate Chip Cookies: Soft and chewy with a lightly crisp outside chocolate chip cookies packed full of broken KitKats. I served these at a get together and they were gone in moments!
These are based off my Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe which is always a great hit! These cookies work every single time for me and the only time they didn’t was when I forgot to add a cup of flour….. Not one of my finer moments and yes, even baking bloggers make mistakes. In fact
we I make a lot along the way. I always try to turn making mistakes into a positive thing. You make a mistake, you learn from it, you grow from it and then you will be better and more informed for the next time.
These cookies come together in one bowl and are ready in just 30 minutes! Giving you more time to put your feet and relax. I have had a pretty hectic week moving buildings at work this past week so putting my feet up sounds pretty nice!
Just a reminder that if you didn’t know already I have a new eBook out and it is The Ultimate Baking Conversion Booklet. Get your copy today and trust me it will be a lifesaver in the kitchen!
- 180 g Butter, Softened (2/3 Cups)
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Cornflour
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 150 g KitKats, Broken into small pieces
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line two baking trays with baking paper.
Cream the butter, brown sugar and sugar together.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Beat in the cornflour, flour and baking soda and mix until all combined into a soft dough.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Break and lightly crush the KitKat's and stir them through.
- Roll into balls and place on the tray leaving at least 1 and 1/2" between each cookie to allow for spreading.
- Bake for 10 minutes. They will look under done but the harden as they cool.