Rainbow M&M Blondies are gooey, chewy blondies filled with chocolate chips, M&Ms and rainbow sprinkles to make these fun and colourful. What better way to see out 2016 than with a batch of this fun treat?
Can you believe Christmas has been already? Can you believe its only three more days until 2017????? I can’t and don’t want to believe it. The end of this year has just flown by and I’m not ready for a new year!
Anyway, how was your Christmas? Did you eat lots of food? Catch up with family? Travel?
Mine was very relaxed and was spent eating and lazing around with family. It was a hot Summers day so we got to spend a bit of time outside and I managed to avoid getting to sunburnt. Success!
These blondies are perfect for kids parties or any party really. I know I would be happy if I was served these on any occasion.
Best of all these are a one bowl, easy-to-make recipe. No fuss and only ten minutes needed, which is exactly what we want at this time of year.
These bars have everything. Rainbows, goo, chew, m&ms and last but certainly not least…. chocolate chips.
- 75 g Butter melted
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 Cup M&Ms
- 1/4 Cup Rainbow Sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line an 8"x8" baking tin.
- Melt the butter and mix the with brown sugar.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat in.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder and baking soda until all combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, M&Ms and rainbow sprinkles and then pour into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the skewer inserted comes out with crumbs attached.
- Will be slightly under baked but that's how it should be.