First Time Recipe!
I hope everyone is good and has their baking caps on! Because this recipe is one you are going to want to bake.
Until this post, I had never made this recipe. I had seen photos of course but I had never tried it. Then the other day I thought, ‘What the heck? I’ll give it a go’. So that’s what I did.
The recipe is for ‘Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies’!
Mmmm…. So Delicious. A must try!
I must say I was very pleasantly surprised (as was everyone else who tried them), with the result and the delicious flavour.
- 200 g Butter Softened
- ¾ Cup Brown Sugar
- 2/3 Cup White Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Essence
- 3 and ½ Cups Flour
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 and ½ Cups Chocolate Chips
- 24 Oreo Cookies
Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
With an electric mixer, beat the softened butter until creamy and add the two sugars and cream together.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating well in between. Add the vanilla essence.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, salt and baking soda together.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients in batches. The batter will be quite stiff.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir in.
- Divide the mixture into around 48 balls. Grab one ball and place it on top of an Oreo and grab another ball and place it underneath. Seal the edges together around the Oreo and place on the baking tray.
- Bake for around 10 minutes. The dough will still be a little soft to the touch.
But for now, put on your aprons, bring up the recipe and and press the play on my tutorial and MAKE THESE COOKIES!!