Don’t they just look divine!
Oreo Truffles are so rich and delicate, They melt on your tongue and taste so delicious and decadent you think you should only serve them for special occasions.
But you don’t have to reserve them for only special occasions! I’m, eating one right now. But that one will probably turn into two….. Which will turn into three….. Until I have to make another batch to hide the fact I ate the other one. 😉
In fact when I made the ones for the photos, I had to make another batch because I ate the mixture before they made it to truffles! True story.
So yes these are insanely addictive! I dare you to make them and just eat one. Go on. I. Dare. You.
The hardest part of these Truffles is coating them in chocolate while trying to make them look pretty. I found pouring the chocolate over top of the truffles the easiest rather than dipping them. But whatever works for you.
So like I said, insanely addictive, insanely delicious, insanely decadent and insanely easy to make. What not to love?
If you would like to watch a video tutorial on these, click here.
- 250 g Cream Cheese Light or full fat
- 30 Oreos
- 200 g Dark Milk or White Chocolate
- Crush the Oreos into a fine crumb either in a food processor or by hand.
Add the cream cheese and mix together until it is all combined. (I find it easier to use my hands.)
- Roll the Oreo mixture into balls and place on a lined plate.
- Place in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt your chocolate of choice, (I use dark chocolate).
- Pour the chocolate over the truffles, giving them a nice coating or place the Oreo balls into the chocolate one at a time.
- Place to balls in the fridge until the chocolate has set.
- Store in the fridge.