These No Bake Nutella Fudge Bars are going to be your new favourite thing to make (and eat). They are super simple, don’t require an oven, super sweet and indulgent. With only five ingredients, what’s not to love?
After Monday’s more adult themed Red Wine Fudge Brownies, I thought I would bring in a more child friendly recipe for Thursday. This is a one bowl recipe. You, know, one of those ones you can make with your eyes closed. It comes together in ten minutes and after letting it set for an hour, it’s ready to eat!
I’ll be honest and say that mine very rarely makes it to the setting stage, so if you want to just grab a spoon and eat the mixture straight from the bowl I won’t judge you.
Can you believe it’s December already? Are you ready for Christmas? Have you done you’re shopping? I haven’t. I am in no way prepared for Christmas or New Years. This year has gone too fast and I’m pretty sure I say this nearly everyday but time seriously needs to stop and give me a chance to catch up!
These bars are a great treat to make around the holiday’s when the family is visiting. Or , if you have a Nutella loving friend, wrap them up as a lovely gift.
Be sure to check out the new video for my Chocolate Chip Cookies here and if you create any of my recipes, make sure you tag me on Instagram #lightscamerabake. I love seeing your photos!
- 1 Packet Digestives, crushed
- 1/2 Cup Icing Sugar
- 120g Butter, melted
- 1 Cup Nutella
- 2 Tbsp Nutella
- 150g Dark or Milk Chocolate
- Grease or line a 9x13 pan with non stick paper and set aside.
- Crush the digestives (or graham crackers) into fine crumbs.
- Add the melted butter, icing sugar and Nutella and mix until all combined.
- Press into the prepared pan and place in the fridge while you make the topping.
- Melt the Nutella and chocolate together.
- Spread over the base and allow it to set in the fridge for at least an hour.