Its the middle of the week and that calls for a little decadence I say! These no bake Kinder Bueno Truffles taste like you’re biting into a soft, sweet kinder chocolate with lovely pieces of Kinder Bueno mixed throughout and to top it all off, they are rolled in crushed Oreos! No fuss, rich, chocolate, no bake, easy, mid-week decadence.
Let me just start by saying when I decided to make these I really just through ingredients randomly in a bowl and hoped for the best. I saw a video of someone making Kinder Bueno Fudge and I thought it looked divine. However, the ingredients made it sound outrageously sweet and it used mostly white chocolate which, to me, sounded sickly. (Just my opinion as I don’t like too much white chocolate).
After realising I didn’t want to copy that recipe, I set to work with making my own concoction. I call it a concoction as I really did have no idea what I was doing. I had no plan.
Turns out Emma in the kitchen without a plan pays off! I created the most amazing, sweet (but not too sweet), rich, decadent, scrumptious truffle that I have ever had! The recipe was too easy and too delicious not to share so here it is!
First you need to shop some Kinder Buenos. As you can see I chopped mine haphazardly. It’s okay to have some chunkier pieces and some more crushed. You then chill them in the fridge while making the rest of the truffle mix.
You then melt a mixture of white, milk and Kinder chocolate together and beat that into a condensed milk and cream cheese mixture. Stir in the chopped Kinder Bueno and other chopped Kinder chocolate if you want to throw these completely over the top and place that in the fridge to firm up. Once the mixture is firm, roll them into balls and roll them in Oreo crumbs if you wish. You could roll them in cocoa or coconut instead if you prefer.
That’s all there is to these decadent little truffles! Great for a mid-week indulgence…. Or mid-week pig out in my case. I’m onto my 5th one already….
- 200g White Chocolate
- 50g Milk Chocolate
- 50g Kinder Chocolate
- 2 Packets Kinder Bueno Chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 Tin Condensed Milk
- 125g Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Kinder Chocolate, chopped (optional)
- 8 Oreos, crushed
- Chop up the Kinder Bueno and place in the fridge.
- Beat the cream cheese and condensed milk together.
- Melt the white, milk and kinder chocolate together.
- Add to the cream cheese mixture and beat.
- Stir in the kinder bueno and chopped extra kinder chocolate if adding that.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Crush the Oreos and place in a bowl.
- Roll the truffles into balls and roll each one in the crushed Oreos.
- Place back in the fridge for an hour before serving.
- You can melt more Kinder chocolate and reduce the amount of milk and white chocolate if you prefer.