Cookie Dough Fudge Bars: The best, safe to eat, cookie dough mixed with crushed graham crackers all folded into a rich chocolate fudge topped with dark chocolate. This is a quick and easy, no bake recipe that everybody will love.
The textures in these bars are amazing. You get the lovely soft chocolate fudge mixed with the soft cookie dough that is then paired with the crunch from the broken up graham crackers (or digestives) and chocolate chips. If you leave these in the fridge you get a lovely crunch from the melted chocolate top but if you leave them out (like I do) you get a clean, smooth layer of melted chocolate as you bite into them.
These couldn’t be simpler to make. For me it took around 20 minutes to make these from start to finish and then it’s just a matter of waiting for the melted chocolate top to set (or at least set enough) to slice and enjoy. I know a lot of you love quick and easy recipes and this is definitely one of those. As you will see in the short tutorial below, all you have to do is make the cookie dough, make the quick, two ingredient, fudge and melt the chocolate for the top. A simple one, two, three. Just how we like it.
If you don’t want to add the crashed graham crackers (or digestives) for a crunch-free soft cookie dough fudge, then feel free to leave them out. I’m usually all for the gooey, soft, fudge but I really like the crunch the broken up biscuits provide these bars.
Make sure you check out the video tutorial above and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more drool-worthy treats!
- For the Cookie Dough;
- 100g Butter, Softened
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Icing Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Condensed Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- For the Fudge;
- 1/3 Cup Condensed Milk
- 400g Dark Chocolate
- 100g Graham Crackers (or digestives)
- Chocolate Top;
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- Line an 8x8 pan with non stick paper and set aside.
- Next make the cookie dough.
- Beat the softened butter, brown sugar and icing sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the condensed milk and vanilla essence.
- Beat in the flour and mini chocolate chips until all combined.
- Roll into balls. You can make some big and some small.
- Place in the fridge while you make the rest of the recipe.
- Break up the graham crackers (or digestives). You want these broken into small pieces but not crushed.
- Melt the chocolate and then pour into the condensed milk and mix together.
- Add in the cookie dough balls to the broken graham crackers and pour over the chocolate mixture.
- Mix together until everything is coated in the chocolate mixture.
- Press in an even layer into the prepared pan.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and spread over top of the fudge.
- You can place these in the fridge to set to the chocolate top and then slice or you can leave them at room temperature for 30 minutes and then slice for a softer chocolate top.
- You can omit the graham crackers if you want a smooth fudge.
- To make these sweeter, you can replace half of the dark chocolate with milk chocolate.