**This is a post from my old blog with an updated video and photos. You can skip straight to the recipe and video if you prefer!**
Sorry it’s been a while since my last tutorial. I have been a bit busy.
But I’m back with a great new video!
This one was a little challenging but soooo worth it in the end! Having two different lots of crushed biscuits in the mixture certainly helps. And of course those scrumptious Maltesers!
Don’t they look divine?
I call them Coconut, Malteser Fudge! For me (and my trusty tasters), the Maltesers really make this slice and finish it off beautifully.
Every bite you get a lovely crunch of flavour so if you make these (which I really recommend you do!), don’t you dare skimp out on the Maltesers!!
- ½ Packet of Plain Biscuits, crushed
- 1 Packet Oreos, crushed
- 40g Butter, melted
- 150mL Evaporated Milk
- 300g Dark Chocolate
- 1 Large packet Maltesers
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Cup Coconut
- Crush the two lots of biscuits.
- Place in a bowl with the coconut and 1 and ½ Cups Maltesers.
- In a saucepan, melt the chocolate, butter and evaporated milk.
- Add in the vanilla essence once everything has melted.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of the melted mixture. Pour the rest over the coconut mixture and stir until combined.
- Place the mixture in a greased pan and spread evenly.
- Spread the reserved chocolate mixture over top and top with as many Maltesers as you like and sprinkle with coconut.
- Refrigerate until set.
I hope you enjoy these lovely, crunchy, gooey bites of Maltesery deliciousness. (Yes I did just make up some new words,but that is the only way I can explain these lovely fudgy bites.)